Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

takeITeasy - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* takeITeasy > Topics

Subject: Lets try something new...
Replies: 17 Views: 1657

sparkyg 14.12.08 - 05:16pm
Since life is geting busy and chat boring i wana start a new game! It works like this... Write a story,a made up story,anything u like... If u dont know a twist or a ending leave it open 2 one of ur friends...2gether we can create fun storys! Excited.GIF *

sparkyg 14.12.08 - 05:22pm
Once upon a time not so long ago a lil blond girl by the name Goldylocks got lost in the woods,after hours and hours of searching she saw a lil brick house!happy.GIFShe knocked on the door 2 find 3 pigs.She told them that she was lost and very hungry... *

sparkyg 14.12.08 - 05:27pm
They welcomed her into there househi4.GIFgave her something 2 eateating.GIFand showed her 2 a room where she could stay the night!They were so kind!When they went 2 bed they warned her not 2 open the door for the big bad wolf!She agreed and went 2 bed... *

sparkyg 14.12.08 - 05:32pm
Sleeping.GIFafter a while Goldylocks woke up from a loud noise,she got up 2 see what it was only 2 realise it was someone knocking on the door...she asked who it was,the wolf replyed and said it was him,he was cold.GIF cold and hungry and very lonly... *

sparkyg 14.12.08 - 05:36pm
Goldylocks felt very sorry for the wolf and coudnt understand why the pigs thought that the wolf was bad and evil!B4 the 3pigs could stop her,Goldylocks opend the door!The wolf stormed in trying 2 grab one of the pigs!Luckaly they tricked him and he... *

sparkyg 14.12.08 - 05:44pm
...fell in2 there boiling pot of water over a fire...They were very mad at Goldylocks!They chased her away!She ran and ranrun.GIFshe was crying so hard she didnt see where she was going...she ran in2 a dworf!He asked her why she was crying and she... *

sparkyg 14.12.08 - 05:57pm
explained about the 3pigs...He told her not 2 wory and took her 2 his house,she met his 6brothers and Snow white...they told her 2stay and help Snow white,she helped her clean up and saw a big juicy appel that looked great!She took it and... *

sparkyg 14.12.08 - 06:02pm
took a big bite of the juicy red side,Snow white coudnt stop her in time!Goldylocks chocked and fell on the floor...Snow white went red from madnis! Shout.GIF IF U THINK IM GONA LET MY PRINCE KISS U 2 WAKE U UP U'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING!!!! *

sparkyg 14.12.08 - 06:03pm
*THE END* *

warrior0 14.12.08 - 08:45pm
khaliq.GIF lol *

ekka 21.12.08 - 10:50am
Ow u got the story all wrong again faint.GIF u neva listen to what mamy tell u do u. *

ekka 21.12.08 - 11:17am
It started with Goldylocks going for a walk in the bush geting lost she got to the 3 bears house as she was about to knock mama bear opend yelling. Get lost the porage aint done yet and u aint invading my house breaking my kids chair. So scoot. So she walk on runing into lil red riding hoods grany. They had a lovely pick nick befor nana warnd her about the wolf that tried to con her grandawta but lil red riding hood stickd a tazer up his but and the wolf legd it. Goldilocks got a map and of she went. After a few miles she saw 3 houses, on chack, on RDP house and on rich mans mansion. As she went nearer she herd the 2 lil pigs partying and she went ova. What u up to she askd. We partying. But the wolf are angry and u beta make u houses wolf proof she replied. Ow dont u wary we will just move in with the other lil pig if wolf blow our houses down. I mean he does have to much dont u think. So they breakd down the front door and woved in. As wolf came by they invited him in and he made a meal of the two lil pigs. Goldy locks calld 10111 and askd snow white security to come and help. As the 7 lil dwarfs arived they entied the house and took Goldilocks with them. At Snow Whites mansion they stachd the lute and had a party. Goldilocks grabd the apple to eat Snow White punchd her lights out. As the prince arived Snow White help him to load Goldilocks on his hors and of he went. Snow White yeld there u go s*cker i aint geting maried i will stay singel and happy tx. *

ekka 21.12.08 - 11:20am
SO GET IT RITE NEXT TIME OK!!! *

sparkyg 21.12.08 - 12:22pm
Shocked.GIF u never told me that 1...must have been 2 my bro... Yes.GIF lmao.GIF *

ekka 27.12.08 - 09:18am
Ow (no) u must have bin ignoring me again yes.GIF *

sparkyg 27.12.08 - 04:56pm
Ha ha nope u must have been dreaming... Grin.GIF *

ekka 30.12.08 - 11:09am
Sparkylocs. Long long long ago sparkylocs was born. She had nice blond hair and brown eyes. She was a ugly lil baby but her mumy loved her to bits coz her mumy knew ugly ducklings grow into beutiful swans. Sparkylocks was a gud lil garl and any thing she wanted to do she did well. The only problem was that though sparkylocks hair grew to be brown she still did things blond at times. Sparkylocks was strong and could do any thing a boy can do. She grew into a lovely prety lil lady. The problem was that sparkylocks damage her self at times not often but if she did she did it well and this lead to her mumy going grey. No i just want to know dont u think she must pay for my hair to be colord. Hehehe *

sparkyg 30.12.08 - 05:48pm
Haha.GIF no u can pay ur own colouring i dint ask u 2 make me now did i? Longtongue.GIF *

* takeITeasy Forum

Search:
topics replies

* takeITeasy

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits